Friday 1 August 2014

Welcome to my world

I originally started a blog after my daughter was in born in 2012. It contained a lot of heavy stuff relating to me and my acceptance of being a parent. I unpublished from Blogger because it was just too personal. I wasn't quite ready to "put myself out there" as they say. I hope to publish those posts at a later date.

Having survived that unexpected pregnancy, adjusting to being a mum, postnatal depression, body issues, work stress and unidentified tummy troubles, I am trying to find and build a new me.

I won't lie, being a mum is flippin' tough. Every day is a new challenge, some days go swimmingly, other days not so much. I am lucky I have a very good partner in crime and he has supported me every step of the way. I feel like I need something for me outside of being a mum to my daughter. My purpose here is to share with about how I've found an unexpected allie in the ever so scary world of the gym! As well as those days where I am up to my eyes in crafts/toys/mess at home with the toddler.

I'm so excited about my new life as a stay at home mum, but I know my daughter loves going to nursery two days a week and we're going to keep her there for as long as it suits us all as a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment